We are proud to work with so many large and small employers to raise awareness and understanding of autism and related hidden conditions.
We offer expert advice and support on adjustments in the workplace to help you become confident as an equal opportunities employer.
In Work Support
We offer support in the workplace for employers and employees to increase understanding around neurodiverse conditions and overcome barriers.
Support focuses on:
- Improving awareness of autism in the workplace
- Advice and guidance on how to support employees
- Mentor support to individuals
- Ongoing support, guidance and advice to employers
We also offer training sessions for employers and staff teams to awareness.
Support is fully funded via Access to Work, a government service. We can support with the application process, and we offer a FREE consultation.
Workplace assessments are an excellent tool for better understanding your employee with autism. We provide an on site or remote assessment followed by a report with recommendations.
Many employers find assessments a useful tool when an employee:
- Has just started / Is recently diagnosed
- Has recently disclosed a disability that was not previously known by the employer
We work with you to offer expert advice and guidance to ensure that you and your employee are able to move forward positively and productively.
Our assessments are extremely competitively priced. Please contact us to discuss your individual needs.
Support In Recruitment
We provide a specialist recruitment consultancy service to help employers fill vacancies.
- Match the skills of our customers with your vacancies
- Provide specialist autism awareness training to your teams
- Support to become a Disability Confident Employer
- Support in apprenticeships
- Support in the workplace for employee, colleagues and the employer
If you would like to know about how we can work together to increase opportunities for adults with autism in your workplace contact us for an initial discussion.
Training & Consultancy
For over 35 years we have been delivering training to our care teams. We are now offering our experience to external organisations and companies who are seeking to upskill their organisations and teams.
We offer the following packages:
- Privately funded consultancy support
- Training for Professionals
- Training for Organisations
- Training for Individuals
Together we can improve knowledge and awareness of Neurodiversity. You can find out more about our training and consultancy services here.