Specialist, personalised, tailored support for people with a range of complex conditions, including autism, learning disabilities and mental health conditions
Understanding your needs
Our staff teams are committed and passionate about providing good quality, person centred care. We:
- Get to know and understand each person we support
- Are Person Centred and responsive
- Work closely with families and carers
- Have experienced, dedicated and passionate staff teams
- Encourage and support everyone's personal goals, hobbies and aspirations
- Empower people to make choices
Responsive and Effective
In shared apartments and houses our Residential Living Service provides safe, supportive, personalised 24 hour care and support every day of the year.
From when we first meet someone we're led by them. We create a personalised, responsive package of support with each individual, alongside their families and carers to ensure they are getting support that they truly want and need.
We have a track record in supporting people to progress from Residential Living into their own homes
We support and empower people to grow and develop independence. To enable and support effective communication, our Speech and Language Therapist (SALT) and Occupational Therapist provide specialist support in communication and sensory processing.
How can you support me?
Support varies for each person, some people require more intensive one to one support, for others it might be a little bit of help being more independent. We help people to:
- Be involved and make everyday choices
- Be safe
- Communicate their wishes
- Access learning opportunities
- Keep in touch with family and friends
- Be as independent as possible, in things like cooking, cleaning, getting dressed
- Access meaningful activities and be a part of the local community - shopping, cinema, eating out, bingo, swimming, visiting local attractions and events
- Access local services such as the GP and dentist
- Go on holidays
Our Residential Living service is based in the thriving market town of Thorne, near Doncaster in South Yorkshire.
Make An Enquiry About Residential Living