Specialist support for people living in their own home
We support people to have a good and meaningful life
We are committed to supporting individuals in creating meaningful and fulfilling lives. Whether it's providing a few hours of morning and evening support or continuous assistance with a sleep-in team, our goal is to empower individuals to live with control and independence, enjoying the same choices, rights, and responsibilities as anyone else.
In Autism Plus Supported Living:
- You have your own tenancy or ownership
- Choose who supports you
- Choose how and when you are supported
- You choose who you live with, and where
- You can access direct payments, personal budgets and other funds for support
Your life, your way – that's our motto. We're here to help you achieve your goals and plan for new ones! Whether it's supporting home life, accessing education, training, and employment, engaging in activities and hobbies, or developing friendships and relationships, we're dedicated to listening and assisting you in living life on your terms.
Looking for a place to live
We support people who are transitioning from residential living settings, and people who are looking for a new home on their own. We work with our specialist housing partners to find suitable homes and build support packages around your wishes.
How can you support me?
We focus on promoting independence, recognising that this varies for each person. Typically, we help individuals:
- Make everyday choices
- Stay connected with family and friends
- Be as independent as possible in daily tasks like cooking, cleaning and dressing
- Engage in the local community - shopping, cinema, dining out, bingo, swimming, visiting attractions and events
- Understand tenant rights and available support
- Volunteer for a few hours a week
- Access local services such as the GP and dentist
- Pursue education
- Go on holiday
Our Supported Living Service is available across Yorkshire, Humberside, East Riding, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the surrounding areas.
"There really is something special about my job, to have the privilege of making a real difference in someones life and helping that person to live their life the way they want to, it doesn't get much better than that."Our Vacancies