Support in Recruitment
Help to find skilled employees
We provide a specialist recruitment consultancy service to help employers fill vacancies. We work with extremely talented individuals who want to work and remain in work.
We can help you recruit and fill vacancies quickly – we can match the skills of our customers with the vacancies you have.
A member of our Specialist Employment Team will work with you to find out more about how your business works, what you are looking for in an employee and the type of support you need.
This will help us match the diverse range of skills our customers have to your business.
We will work with you to ensure that tailored support is in place and that reasonable adjustments are made.
It is at this stage we will help your employee apply for Access to Work, a funding scheme that enables us to provide ongoing support in the workplace, training as well as where appropriate funds towards any physical adjustments or equipment required.
We are able to offer ongoing in work support, reassurance and guidance to ensure you retain employees and minimise sickness absence.
How can we help?
We work with extremely talented individuals who want to work and remain in work. Let us help you recruit and fill vacancies quickly.
- Match the skills of our customers with your vacancies
- Support in recruiting exceptionally skilled and highly committed employees
- Provide specialist autism awareness training to HR teams, managers and colleagues
- Support to become a Disability Confident Employer - what this means and advising you on how you can achieve higher level disability confident status
- Support in apprenticeships – support individuals to achieve requirements of the role whilst keeping up with their studies
- Support in the workplace for employee, colleagues and you as the employer
How to get involved
If you would like to know about how we can work together to increase opportunities for adults with autism in your workplace contact us for an initial discussion.
"I would give them 100 per cent. They are amazing, they have changed my (family member’s) life. My (family member) has achieved so much, because they have put in so much. It was a year since (family member) moved in and they had a really big cake for (family member), to celebrate."Donate Today